Mental Health Expert and Lecturer, experienced psychiatrist.
“Dr. Fredrick R. Owiti” Locations
About “Dr. Fredrick R. Owiti”
Dr. Fredrick Owiti is an experienced psychiatrist and lecturer, teaching at the University of Nairobi. He is also a reputed researcher and widely published, specializing in the diagnosis, prevention, study, and treatment of mental illness and addiction.
Dr. Owiti is a Medical Consultant in IDU HIV drug-users in outreach programs in Nairobi and Mombasa, an Adjunct Lecturer teaching Masters of Science in Psychology in Counselling at the United States International University (USIU), a Consultant Psychiatrist to the University of Nairobi Health Services (UNES) and a Lecturer in the Department of Psychiatry, University of Nairobi.
- International Council on Alcohol and Addictions
- World Fellowship of Schizophrenia and Allied Disorders
- Kenya Psychiatric Association
- Kenya Epileptic Association
- Kenya Medial Association
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Director, Kenya Institute of Stress Management
- Director, Chiromo Lane Medical Centre (psychiatry treatment facility)